What we look forskip to navigation
To be successful working at Morgan, we believe you need to possess the following:
- A solid education, ideally to tertiary level
- Thorough training in the fundamentals of recruitment
- A demonstrable track record of success working in a recruitment agency, preferably in Australia.
- A commitment to working in the recruitment profession
- Experience and/or expertise recruiting in a defined industry or specialisation (i.e vertical specialist)
- A passion to be the best you can be in your chosen area
- The capability to achieve your personal goals without losing sight of what is best for the customer.
- Professional values and ethics
- A willingness to to comply with the RCSA Code of Professional Conduct
- The ability to work autonomously and with minimal supervision
- The ability to contribute as part of a cohesive team
- At least three professional Referees who can attest to you possessing all of the above.
If you possess the appropriate personal and professional attributes and would like to consider building a career with Morgan Consulting, please call our Managing Director Andrew Aston on 0418 467 666 for a confidential discussion and/or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org.